Sunday, April 5, 2009

Winners!


I am such a winner! LitGirl from Words, Words, Words graciously honored me with the PremioDardos award! THANK YOU!

*clears throat* I'd like to thank all the people who helped me along the way...

Oh, wait. You wanna find out who won the signed copy of Carrie Ryan's The Forest of Hands and Teeth and the swag from the launch party?

What, really?

You realllllly wanna know?

...


Ok, fine!

Well, I listed everyone out (over a hundred entries, once I counted up all the points) and did a random number generator online. And...

The Winner of the Signed Book + Swag is...
*drumroll, please*

JEN!!!


Jen, please drop
me an email at bethrevis (at) gmail (dot) com with your snail mail address so I can get the book and swag to you ASAP!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay! I won! WOOOHOO! I just emailed you with my address. :)

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Congrats Jen!!! Yay!

And congrats Beth on that award! :D

Angela Ackerman said...

*sniffle*

Congrats, Jen! And congrats, Beth! I love this blog!!

Davin Malasarn said...

Yes, congratulations to Beth and Jen, Jen and Beth, J and B, hooray!

Vivian Mahoney said...

Fantastic contest, Beth! Congrats to Jen.