Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Events, Chats, and More!

Sorry I've been so scarce lately. I've been deep in edits, which is a fancy way of saying that I don't remember the last time I brushed my hair, and all I do is stare at the wall chart and try to pull together the strings of this book before it kills me.

A before picture. It's now half-way filled in.
So anyway, that's my life! Poor personal hygiene choices and staring at walls. However! I do plan to take at least one shower this week, and that shower is being taken in honor of APRILYNNE PIKE and the awesome event I'm doing with her and CARRIE RYAN in CHARLOTTE this FRIDAY.

I hope you join me. I'll (probably) even brush my hair for this shindig.

THIS FRIDAY
Birkdale Barnes & Noble
Book talk and signing with
Aprilynne Pike and Carrie Ryan 

Although I'll be in the writing cave for a bit longer--through August, probably--I do have some more fall events coming up that I've not mentioned before. I'll be announcing those soonish. 

And, meanwhile, when I need a break from editing, I've been hanging out on Twitter and Reddit. If you're on Twitter, please distract me so I can pretend to be working but really be looking at animated pictures of kittens. If you're an author, too (published or not), feel free to come to Reddit to discuss books. I'm kind of sporadic on both fronts at the moment, but hopefully that time-turner I ordered will get here soon. Shipping from Hogwarts is slow, yo.

Anyway, hope y'all are having an awesome summer filled with watermelon, fun, and no edits! :)

No comments: