Monday, January 27, 2014

Booktalk Nation Interview with Andrea Cremer

I am so excited to about my interview with Andrea on Tuesday! For those of you who don't know, here are the details:

WHEN: Tuesday, January 28th, at 7pm EST
WHO: Me and Andrea Cremer, author of SNAKEROOT
WHERE: Online! Through Booktalk Nation
WHAT: An online interview open to the public, live as it's happening. I'll be interviewing Andrea for the first half, and then we'll open it up to other questions from everyone watching--so YOU can participate in the interview.
ALSO! You can order signed books from both Andrea and I through Booktalk Nation.

Reasons why this is super cool and you should participate:

  • Short of attending a live event, it's often rare to get a chance to see authors in person, not just through the written word.
  • And you get to participate! Half the questions will be from you, the audience. 
  • This really is just like being at a live event. Except you get to stay home and wear sweatpants and pick your nose and NO ONE will know because you're in the comfort of your own home.
  • We're going to be talking about all the nerdy book stuff that I know you LOVE because you're cool like that.
  • I don't promise to behave.
I hope to see you there! And if not, the interview will be available online afterwards. But YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COME HANG OUT ONLINE WITH US YO.

No comments: