Tuesday, February 14, 2017

For those who love writing...

Valentine's Day is all about love, but when you love books and writing more than as much as some people, let's celebrate them instead!

In my recent newsletter, I talked about some of the books that I've been in love with lately, but today I want to talk about the other side of the books--writing them!

There's a reason why I named my writing and publishing advice books "Paper Hearts"--because writing is so close to our hearts, and it's something you have to love in order to create. So to celebrate that love, I'm going to give 100 aspiring writers a prize--a swag pack with tips on writing advice, resources, and more--and I'll be sending on random winner a signed copy of all three Paper Hearts books.


To enter, all you have to do is fill out the form below. That's it. No hoops to jump through, no strict requirements. I've got a program that will randomize the entries and print 101 labels for me, and I'll slap them on the envelopes of the swag packs and the box of signed books.

While it's not a requirement to enter, please consider sharing with the other writers in your life!

This giveaway is open throughout the month of February and prizes will be mailed out in early March.



No comments: